Learn how to make a perfect Madeira sauce for you to eat with meats like the medallion. Check out this simple and easy recipes!
For your Madeira sauce to be perfect, you will need to use these ingredients from the list.
Follow the step-by-step preparation method!
100g of butter
50g unleavened wheat flour
100g of mushroom
1l of beef broth
120ml dry red wine
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a pan on the fire, add 100g of butter;
- Add 50g of unleavened wheat flour;
- Mix well and let it cook a little;
- Add 100g of mushrooms;
- Add 1l of beef broth;
- Add 120ml of dry red wine;
- Add salt and pepper to taste;
- Mix and let it cook a little;
- Your wood sauce is ready!