The cornmeal cake is a simple, easy and delicious cake to eat for breakfast or an afternoon snack. Check out a great recipe!
Blender Fluffy Cornmeal Cake
For your recipe to be perfect, prepare your cornmeal cake following the step-by-step preparation method!
1.1/2 cup of sugar
1 cup of milk tea
3 tablespoons of butter
1 cup of cornmeal tea
1 cup plain all-purpose flour (no yeast)
1 tablespoon of baking powder for cakes
- Put the oven to preheat;
- In a blender, add the 3 eggs;
- Add 1 cup of tea and a half of sugar;
- Add 1 cup of milk tea;
- Add 3 tablespoons of melted butter;
- Add 1 cup of mimoso cornmeal tea;
- Add 1 cup of wheat flour tea;
- Beat until smooth;
- Add 1 tablespoon of baking powder for cakes;
- Whisk a little just to mix well;
- Grease and flour a form;
- Add the dough in the form;
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 40 minutes;
- Your fluffy cornmeal cake is ready!