All travelers holding the Hayya Card for the FIFA World Cup in Qatar will be able to apply for a visa to enter Saudi Arabia, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia announced.
— Foreign Ministry 🇸🇦 (@KSAmofaEN) August 24, 2022
Through its Twitter account, the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs noted that all 2022 FIFA World Cup Hayya Card holders will be allowed to apply for a visa to enter the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in compliance with the next:
- Hayya Card holders will be able to enter ten days before the start of the World Cup, after obtaining an electronic visa through the Saudi Arabia visa application page. The visa application process will be announced later.
- Visa holders can stay in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for 60 days.
- Visa holders have the right to enter and leave the Kingdom several times during the validity period of the visa.
- Prior entry to Qatar is not required.
- Travelers must have medical insurance before traveling to Saudi Arabia.
The Hayya Card It can only be processed by those who have a ticket for a match of the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar.
Your comments are really important