Learn how to make a delicious steak a roll, also known as Bracciola! This recipe is quick and easy in the pressure cooker. Check out!
Role Steak (Bracciola)
For your Bracciola to be perfect, use the ingredients below and follow the instructions in the preparation method.
Your steak will be amazing!
4 rump steaks (can be another type of meat to make the steaks)
4 pieces of bacon, cut into strips
8 pieces of carrot, cut into strips
4 pieces of pepperoni sausage, cut into strips
4 tablespoons of oil
1/2 chopped onion
Parsley (to taste)
1 beef bouillon cube
Salt (to taste)
1 can of tomato paste
2 and 1/4 cup of water
- On a plate, add a piece of steak;
- Add 8 pieces of carrot cut into strips
- Add 4 pieces of bacon cut into strips;
- Add 4 pieces of pepperoni sausage cut into strips;
- Wrap the steak;
- Secure with toothpicks (more details in the video);
- Add 4 tablespoons of oil in a pressure cooker;
- Add 1/2 chopped onion;
- Add parsley (to taste);
- Add 1 bouillon cube;
- Add Salt (to taste);
- Add the steaks to roll;
- Add 1 can of tomato paste;
- Cover with water;
- Mix carefully;
- Cover and leave on medium heat (leave for 30 minutes under pressure);
- Your steak is ready!