Learn how to make a delicious roast beef in a simple, quick and easy way! It’s perfect for a snack or as an aperitif. See the recipe!
To prepare your homemade roast beef, you will need to write down the necessary ingredients and follow the instructions in the preparation method.
1 piece of lizard (mine was 800g)
2 tablespoons of olive oil
Dry seasoning (to taste)
Salt to taste (I used 1 tsp)
- Remove the skin of the lizard;
- On a board, add dry seasoning (to taste);
- Add salt;
- Pass the meat to stick the seasoning throughout the piece;
- Add 2 tablespoons of oil to a skillet on the heat;
- Seal/brown all sides and ends of the lizard;
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 15 minutes;
- Your roast beef is ready!