Make a delicious maria mole pudding to serve as a dessert! It’s delicious and the recipe is simple, easy and quick!
For your maria mole pudding to be sensational, you will need the ingredients listed below.
Follow the step-by-step instructions for preparation.
2 boxes of coconut flavored maria mole
450 ml of hot water
1 box of condensed milk
1 box of sour cream
200 ml of coconut milk
250 ml of whole milk
1/2 box of condensed milk
50 grams of grated coconut
- In a bowl, add 2 boxes of coconut flavored maria mole;
- Add 450 ml of hot water;
- Mix well;
- In a blender, add 1 box of condensed milk;
- Add 1 box of sour cream;
- Add 200 ml of coconut milk;
- Add 250 ml of whole milk;
- Add the maria-mole;
- Beat well;
- Transfer to a greased shape with oil;
- Cover and leave in the fridge for at least 4 hours;
- Add 1/2 box of condensed milk;
- Add 50 grams of grated coconut;
- Your Maria Mole Pudding is ready!