Learn how to make a homemade dulce de leche without mistake, in a simple and easy way. Check out this recipe!
Homemade Milk Jam
Your homemade dulce de leche will be great made in the pressure cooker, check the list of ingredients and follow the step-by-step method of preparation.
1 can of condensed milk
2 tablespoons of vinegar
- Remove the condensed milk can label and excess glue;
- If your can has the ring to facilitate opening, wrap the can in aluminum foil (turn 2 times);
- Place the can inside the pressure cooker, with the foil fold facing down;
- Add water to cover the entire can, and pass 3 fingers from the can level;
- Add 2 tablespoons of vinegar;
- Cover the pan and place over medium heat;
- As soon as you get pressure, count 20 minutes (if you want more consistency, leave it for 40 minutes);
- Your homemade dulce de leche is ready (image showing dulce de leche point with 40 minutes of pressure).