Today you will learn how to make a magnificent homemade cappuccino. A simple and easy recipe for you to make your own and save!
For you to make homemade cappuccino powder, you will need a few ingredients listed below.
Follow the step-by-step preparation method!
3 level tablespoons of granulated instant coffee 12 grams (I used nescafé tradition)
1 cup (100 grams) whole and instant powdered milk
3 level teaspoons of chocolate powder 50% cocoa 6 grams
1/4 cup (tea) of granulated or demerara sugar 50 grams
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2.5 grams
1 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda 5 grams
Boiling milk to serve the cappuccino
Use 2 tablespoons (soup) not too full for every 120 ml of hot milk
- In a bowl (passing through a sieve), add 3 level tablespoons of granulated instant coffee 12 grams;
- Add 1 cup (tea) of whole and instant milk powder 100 grams;
- Add 3 level teaspoons of chocolate powder 50% cocoa 6 grams;
- Add 1/4 cup (tea) of crystal sugar or demerara 50 grams;
- Add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder to 2.5 grams;
- Add 1 teaspoon of baking soda 5 grams;
- Add 1 tablespoon of powder for every 120ml of milk;
- Your Homemade Cappuccino is ready!