Learn how to make a delicious gelatine with sour cream for you to enjoy in a simple, easy and economical way! Check out the recipe!
Gelatin with Sour Cream
Check and write down the ingredients needed to prepare this delicious gelatine with sour cream.
Follow the step-by-step instructions for preparation.
400 ml boiling water
3 packages strawberry gelatin
3 tablespoons sugar
400 ml ice water
2 boxes of sour cream
- In a pan with 400 ml of boiling water, add 3 packages of strawberry gelatin;
- Add 3 tablespoons of sugar
- Mix well;
- Leave for 3 minutes and turn off the heat;
- Add 400 ml of ice water;
- Add 2 boxes of cream;
- Transfer the mixture to a blender;
- Beat for 3 minutes;
- Transfer to a refractory;
- Place in the freezer for 2 and a half hours;
- Your jelly with cream is ready!