Learn how to prepare a fluffy cornmeal cake with this economical and easy recipe!
Fluffy Cornmeal Cake
To make your cornmeal cake look fluffy and delicious, check out the list of ingredients and the step-by-step instructions on how to make it!
4 eggs 195 grams
1 and 1/2 cup (tea) of sugar 276 grams
3/4 cup (tea) oil 150 ml
1 cup (tea) of wheat flour 136 grams
1 cup (tea) of cornmeal mimoso or fine cornmeal 136 grams
1 tablespoon of baking powder 14 grams
1 cup (tea) of hot milk 210 ml
- In a bowl, add 4 eggs;
- Add 1 and a half cups of granulated sugar;
- Beat well;
- Add 3/4 cup of oil;
- Hit more;
- Passing through a sieve, add 1 cup of wheat flour;
- Add by sifting 1 cup of cornmeal mimoso or fine cornmeal;
- Add sifting 1 tablespoon of baking powder;
- Mix well;
- Add 1 cup of hot milk;
- Transfer to a greased and floured shape;
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 1 hour;
- Let cool and unmold;
- Your fluffy cornmeal cake is ready!