Learn how to make a delicious chocolate fondue to enjoy on the weekend with friends and family. This recipe is very easy, check it out!
To make this wonderful chocolate fondue at home, you will need the ingredients from the list below and follow the step-by-step preparation method.
280g semisweet chocolate (1 1/2 cup)
80g whole milk (1/3 cup)
70g fresh cream (1/3 cup)
5g vanilla extract (1 teaspoon)
- Chop 280g of semisweet chocolate (1 1/2 cup) into small pieces;
- Transfer the chocolate to a pan (preferably with a thick bottom);
- Add 80g of whole milk (1/3 cup);
- Add 70g of fresh cream (1/3 cup);
- Bring to a low heat and stir constantly;
- When the chocolate is almost completely melted, turn off the heat and continue stirring;
- Your chocolate fondue is ready!