No more condensed milk and you want to make a brigadeiro? There’s a way to make your brigadeiro without using condensed milk! Check out this simple and easy recipe!
Brigadier No Condensed Milk
For your condensed milk brigadeiro to be perfect, see the necessary ingredients and follow the step-by-step preparation method.
2 very shallow tablespoons of butter/margarine or one full
3 tablespoons of sugar
1 cup of milk (240 ml)
4 tablespoons of chocolate milk
- In a pan over low heat, add 2 col.
of very shallow soup of butter/margarine or one full;
- Let it melt;
- Add 3 tbsp of sugar;
- Add 1 cup of milk (240mL);
- Add 4 tablespoons of chocolate milk;
- Mix well for approximately 5 minutes, until it starts to unglue from the bottom of the pan;
- Your Brigadeiro without Condensed Milk is ready!