Blender pizza is a great option for you to make at the weekend! Check out this easy and practical recipe!
Blender Pizza (Homemade Dough)
If you want to have a snack without having to work, this blender pizza is perfect!
Check out the list of ingredients and the step-by-step method of preparing this homemade pasta!
1 teaspoon of instant dry yeast or 2 teaspoons of chemical yeast.
1 teaspoon of sugar
1 cup of warm water
1 and 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon of salt
1 tablespoon of oil or olive oil
- In a small pot, add 1 teaspoon of instant dry yeast or 2 teaspoons of chemical yeast;
- Add 1 teaspoon of sugar;
- Add 1 cup of warm water;
- In a blender, add 1 egg;
- Add 1 cup of warm (not hot) water;
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil or olive oil;
- Add the yeast mixture;
- Add 1 and 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour little by little while beating;
- Add 1 teaspoon of salt;
- Beat for 3 minutes;
- Grease and flour a pizza pan;
- Transfer the dough to the form;
- Spread with a spoon;
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 25 minutes;
- Add sauce and stuffing of your choice;
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes;
- Your blender pizza is ready!