Learn how to make a simple blender cake, an ideal recipe for beginners and anyone who wants to eat an economical cupcake for breakfast!
Simple Blender Cake
For your simple blender cake to be very fluffy and tasty, write down the necessary ingredients and follow the instructions for the preparation method.
4 tablespoons of butter
1 cup of sugar (300ml cup)
1 cup of milk (300ml cup)
2 cup all-purpose flour (300ml cup)
1 tablespoon of yeast
- In a blender, add 3 eggs;
- Add 4 tablespoons of butter;
- Add 1 cup of sugar (300ml cup);
- Beat well;
- Add 1 cup of milk (300ml cup) and 2 cup of wheat flour (300ml cup) little by little, while beating;
- Add 1 tablespoon of yeast;
- Transfer the dough to a greased and floured form;
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 40 minutes;
- Your simple blender cake is ready!