Learn how to make a delicious seasoned mayonnaise, the kind you find in snack bars to eat with a hamburger! Check out this simple and easy-to-make recipe.
For your homemade seasoned mayonnaise to look sensational, see the few ingredients needed and follow the step-by-step.
3 whole eggs (without the yolk skin)
1/2 liter of oil or until you get the texture
2 Minced Garlic Cloves
1/2 bunch of parsley
1/2 bunch of chives
Juice of 1/2 Lemon
1 pinch of salt
- In a blender, add 3 whole eggs (without the yolk skin);
- Turn on the blender;
- Add 1/2 liter of oil or until you get the texture (little by little, forming a thread of oil);
- Beat for 10 minutes;
- Add 1 teaspoon of salt (shallow);
- Add 2 cloves of minced garlic;
- Add the juice of half a lemon;
- Beat for 2 minutes;
- Add half a bunch of chopped parsley;
- Add half a bunch of chopped chives;
- Beat for another 2 minutes;
- Your seasoned mayonnaise is ready!