Prepare a delicious aveioca for your afternoon snack, breakfast, lunch or dinner! Check out the recipe!
The oatmeal can be made at any time.
Check the list of necessary ingredients and check out the step-by-step method of preparation.
2 tablespoons of rolled oats (16g)
2 tablespoons of warm water (30ml)
salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
oregano to taste
- Suggestion for recipe
- In a bowl, add 2 tablespoons of rolled oats (16g);
- Add 2 tablespoons of warm water (30ml);
- Mix well and let it rest for 5 minutes;
- Add 1 egg;
- Add salt and black pepper;
- Add oregano to taste;
- Place a drizzle of oil in a skillet over low heat;
- Put the dough and spread;
- Let the cream dry and turn it over;
- Add the stuffing and season;
- Your oatmeal crepe is ready!