This September 7 and 8, 2022 the final of the Diamond League is celebrated, this great event will take place at the Letzigrund stadium in Zurich (Switzerland). Bookmakers worldwide are waiting for the final of this magnificent event, full of great stars from the world of athletics, which is why the betmaster review.
In this it will be possible to gather the best athletes worldwide, among them the Venezuelan jumper Yulimar Rojas Olympic triple jump champion, in the pole vault the world runner-up Sandy Morris of the United States and likewise will be the Olympic monarch Sifan Hassan from the Netherlands.
30 disciplines and 12 stops in this League
In this event there will be more than 30 disciplines which will be awarded between Wednesday and Thursday. The greatest thing about all this is that the champions will have a splendid prize, that’s right, as you read it, the prize is that they debut only 30 thousand dollars.
Other world athletics stars will be the Swedish pole vaulter Armand Duplantis and the Norwegian middle-distance runner Jakob Ingebrigtsen. With these athletes and some more of world interest, this league ends, which has toured the world with a total of twelve stops, which among those were:
And so after the entire route of this diamond league, it will culminate in Switzerland specifically in the Letzigrund stadium as mentioned above and in the central square Sechselälautenplatz, in order to crown the athletics champions in this prestigious circuit.
It is clear that the athletes who will compete in this final are those who have managed throughout this circuit to be classified among the 8 best in terms of the 800-meter race and also among the 10 for the longest distance races.
Information of interest
- The Spanish Mohamed Katir will not be there, who had a place in the final in 1500, but ended up ending his season after getting the European runner-up in Munich, Germany.
- Jamaican sprint queen as many know her, Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce, is on the hunt for her fifth title in this league in the 100m, which is expected to be a close match, which she will contest alongside her compatriot Shericka Jackson.
- In the men’s category, the American Trayvon Bromell is expected to be the speed king, who has a personal best of 9.76.
- The winners of the final of this diamond league, as mentioned above, will win 30 thousand dollars each. Second place will get $12,000 and third place will get $7,000.
- In this final, shot put, men’s high jump, women’s pole vault and 5 thousand meter races will be played; these will take place in the central square Sechselälautenplatz, on an urban track of 400 meters just like last year.
- In total there are 21 current world athletes out of 36 who will compete in the championship.
The female athletes who will be present are
- Shelly-ann Fraser-pryce
- Shericka Jackson.
- Faith kipyegon.
- Gudaf Tsegay.
- Tobi Amusan.
- Malaika Mihambo.
- Yulimar Rojas.
- Chase Ealey.
- Kelsey-lee Barber.
The male athletes who will be present are the following
- Noah Lyles.
- Emmanuel Korir.
- Jake Wigthman.
- Jakob Ingebrigtsen.
- Grant Holloway.
- Alison dos Santos.
- Mutaz Barshim.
- Armand Duplantis.
- Pedro Pablo Picardo.
- Ryan Crouser.
- Christian Che.
- Asier Martinez.
This interesting and important league will play its final in just two days. It will be two days full of emotion and many expectations regarding various athletes who have triumphed in the Olympics.
It only remains to wait and see who will be the first, second and third classified in this league, where the long-awaited diamond cup is played.