Learn how to make hommus, a chickpea spread that’s great to serve with toasted snacks. See how easy and simple it is with this recipe!
Hummus/Hommus (Chickpea Paste)
For your hummus to be perfect, you will need the following ingredients.
Follow the step-by-step instructions on how to prepare the recipe!
500g of cooked chickpeas
250ml of water
1 squeezed lemon
1 tablespoon of Tahini (sesame paste)
1 dessert spoon of minced garlic
Salt to taste
- In a blender, add 500g of cooked chickpeas;
- Add 250ml of water;
- Add juice of 1 squeezed lemon;
- Add 1 tablespoon of Tahini (sesame paste);
- Add 1 dessert spoon of minced garlic;
- Beat well;
- Add 1 pinch of salt;
- Beat a little more to mix;
- Transfer to a container and add 1 tsp of olive oil (optional);
- Your Hummus/Hommus (Chickpea Paste) is ready!