Learn how to make a delicious skillet cheese bread in just 3 minutes! Check out the recipe that is simple and easy to prepare.
Frying Pan Cheese Bread
For your skillet cheese bread to be excellent and delicious, you will need to use the ingredients from the list and follow the simple step-by-step instructions below.
1 tablespoon of cottage cheese
1 pinch of salt
1 tablespoon of grated cheese
3 tablespoons of sweet cornstarch
1/2 (half) spoon of chemical yeast
3 slices of mozzarella cheese
- In a bowl, add 1 egg;
- Add 1 tablespoon of curd;
- Add 1 pinch of salt;
- Add 1 tablespoon of grated cheese;
- Add 3 tablespoons of sweet sprinkle;
- Mix well;
- Add 1/2 (half) spoon of chemical yeast;
- Add the dough to the skillet;
- Bring to a low heat;
- Add mozzarella on top;
- As soon as it browns on the bottom, turn the cheese bread over;
- Cover again;
- Your skillet cheese bread is ready!