Shall we make an excellent jerky escondidinho for lunch? Check out this recipe that is simple, easy and quick!
Escondidinho de Carne Seca (creamy)
For your jerky escondidinho to be very creamy and tasty, you will need to use these ingredients from the list.
Check out the preparation method!
700g of dried meat
1,400 kg of cassava
1 large onion cut into cubes
2 crushed garlic cloves
Chili pepper to taste
2 tablespoons cilantro or chopped parsley
1 cup of milk tea (240 ml)
2 tablespoons of butter
1 cup of cream cheese (optional)
⅓ teaspoon of black pepper
1 pinch of salt (to taste)
Mozzarella cheese to taste
- Cut 700g of jerky into pieces and leave it in a bowl with water in the fridge overnight (change the water twice);
- Transfer the jerky to a pressure cooker;
- Add water until it passes more than 3 fingers of the height of the meat;
- Cover and cook over medium heat until pressure starts.
Count 20 minutes as soon as you get pressure and turn off the fire;
- Reserve the jerky in a container (do not throw away the cooking water);
- Add 1,400 kg of manioc to the water used to cook the jerky (cover with more water if necessary);
- Let it cook under pressure for 20 minutes on medium heat;
- Shred the dried meat;
- In a pan on the fire, add 2 tablespoons of oil/olive oil;
- Add 1 large onion cut into cubes;
- Mix until the onion is golden;
- Add 2 crushed garlic cloves;
- Mix for 1 minute;
- Add the dried meat;
- Add pimento pepper to taste;
- Mix for 2 minutes;
- Add 2 tablespoons of chopped cilantro or parsley;
- Mix and reserve;
- Squeeze the cassava in another pan;
- Add 1 cup of milk tea (240ml);
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter;
- Mix over medium heat;
- Add 1 cup of cream cheese (optional);
- Mix for 3 minutes;
- Grease a refractory with oil;
- Add half of the puree;
- Add the shredded beef;
- Cover with the rest of the puree;
- Add 1 layer of mozzarella cheese;
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees until browned.
- Your creamy jerky escondidinho is ready!