The rain dumpling is a classic recipe that reminds me of good times at my grandmother’s house. Learn how to do it yourself in a simple and easy way!
Soft, Dry and Simple Rain Cupcake
In this recipe you will learn how to prepare dry, soft and delicious rain dumplings!
Check out the ingredients list and the step-by-step preparation method so they are perfect!
1/2 cup of Sugar
1 cup of milk at room temperature
2 and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon of baking powder
1 cup of sugar
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- In a container, place 2 eggs;
- Add half a cup of sugar;
- Add 1 cup of room temperature milk;
- Mix well;
- Add 2 and a half cups of wheat flour little by little while mixing;
- Add 1 tablespoon of baking powder for cake and mix well;
- Use 2 spoons to put the dough in the hot oil and let it fry;
- Usually the dumplings turn on their own, but keep an eye on them so they are golden brown on both sides;
- Remove and let the already golden rain dumplings drain;
- Place them on the paper towel;
- Put a cup of sugar and a teaspoon of cinnamon in a container;
- Mix well and pass the cookies in the sugar and cinnamon;
- Your rain cookies are ready!