Walt Disney World announced the return of Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Party to the Magic Kingdom, which will be held from August 12 to October 31, 2022, after normal park hours of operation, from 7:00 p.m. to midnight.
Travelers will find entertainment exclusive to the event, special menus and some Disney villains.
Some of the attractions you will see include the following:
- The Headless Horseman will ride his phantom steed down Main Street, USA, as a prelude to the Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade, which will feature floats filled with Disney characters dressed in their Halloween best, villains and the Haunted Mansion diggers.
- And as in all Halloween can not miss the candy, guests can ask for candy in various places in the park. In addition, this year they will receive a reusable bag as a souvenir of the celebration of the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World.
- The Sanderson sisters will put on a show on the Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular stage at Cinderella’s Castle.
- They will be able to celebrate the entire season alongside their favorite Disney characters.
- Themed overlays will return to several popular Magic Kingdom attractions: Space Mountain, Mad Tea Party, Pirates of the Caribbean and Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor.
- Jack Skellington will host Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular, a nightly extravaganza featuring projections, special effects and lighting mixed with fireworks, music and Disney characters.
- They will also be able to enjoy sweet and savory dishes inspired by the flavors of autumn and the Halloween season.
- And in honor of Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary celebration, guests will be able to take exclusive photos of the event and receive a commemorative print of the Halloween-themed celebration.
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Party is a limited-capacity event, so tickets must be purchased online and in advance.
Tickets will be available from May 18. Guests at select Walt Disney World hotels will be able to purchase them beginning May 12. Prices will range from $109 to $199.
The dates on which the event can be enjoyed are:
- August: 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30
- September: 2, 5, 9, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 27, 29, 30
- October: 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30, 31
If you want to know more details, we recommend you visit the Walt Disney World page.
Your comments are really important