Make delicious bean noodle soup to warm up your winter cold! A very tasty broth for you to have at lunch and dinner, check out the recipe!
Bean Soup With Pasta
This recipe is simple and easy to make.
Check out the ingredients needed for your bean noodle soup to be perfect and follow the step-by-step preparation method!
Baked beans 3 cups (600g)
Filtered water 2 cups (480 mL)
1/2 piece chopped onion
Crushed garlic 1 garlic clove
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
Hail Mary Pasta 1 cup (120g)
Green smell 1 tablespoon (5g)
- In a blender, add 3 cups (600g) Baked Beans;
- Add 2 cups of filtered water (480 mL);
- Whisk well until liquid;
- In a pan on the fire, add Bacon 100g;
- Let it fry;
- Add 1/2 unit chopped onion;
- Let it brown;
- Add 1 clove of crushed garlic;
- Let it braise;
- Add the beaten beans;
- Add salt and pepper to taste;
- Mix and bring to a boil;
- Add 1 cup (120g) Hail Mary Macaroni;
- Mix every 1 minute;
- Add green smell 1 tbsp (5g);
- Your bean soup with noodles is ready!