How about making a healthy and yummy pumpkin puree for your lunch and dinner? Check out this recipe that is simple, easy and quick to make!
Pumpkin Puree (Jerimum)
To prepare your pumpkin puree, see the ingredients needed for the preparation and follow the step-by-step instructions.
1/2 cup of milk
1 spoon of margarine
- In a pan on the fire with hot water, add the pumpkin cut into pieces;
- Add some salt;
- Cover and cook until soft;
- Drain the water;
- Mash the pumpkin/pumpkin with a fork;
- In a pan on the fire, add 1 tablespoon of margarine;
- When melted, add the mashed pumpkin;
- Add half a glass of milk;
- Mix well;
- Your pumpkin puree is ready!