Make a traditional fish moqueca for your lunch and dinner! A healthy and delicious dish, check out the recipe!
Traditional Fish Moqueca
To prepare this delicious fish moqueca, you will need the following ingredients.
Follow the recipe step-by-step perfectly to get everything right!
1/4 cup of palm oil
3 cloves of garlic
1/2 green pepper
1/2 red pepper
200 ml of coconut milk
1 kg of whiting fish, sea bass or boyfriend
- In a pan on the fire, add 1/4 cup of palm oil;
- Fry 3 minced garlic cloves;
- Add 2 chopped onions and let it become transparent;
- Add 2 chopped tomatoes;
- Add 1/2 green pepper and 1/2 red pepper;
- Add 200 ml of coconut milk;
- Add 1 kg of whiting fish, bass or boyfriend;
- Cover the pan and let it cook for 20 minutes (mix while cooking);
- Season with salt and pepper;
- Your fish moqueca is ready;