Learn how to prepare a simple and tasty beef stroganoff for your lunch and dinner! This recipe is simple and easy.
Simple Beef Stroganoff
To make your stroganoff look exactly like the recipe, check the ingredients list and the step-by-step instructions on how to prepare it.
400g of rump
200g Portobello mushroom
300ml fresh cream
- Cut the Rump into strips;
- Season with salt and pepper;
- In a frying pan, put a cold oil or butter;
- Place the meat in the skillet;
- Let it fry on one side and turn it over;
- Add brandy to taste;
- Cut half an onion into cubes and add;
- Cut the mushrooms and add;
- Add more black pepper and salt;
- Add 300ml of fresh cream;
- Add ketchup and mustard to taste;
- Mix and turn off the heat;
- Your beef stroganoff is ready!