In today’s recipe, you will learn how to make a fantastic shrimp risotto for a family weekend lunch. Check out!
To make a good shrimp risotto, you need a good broth.
Check out the necessary ingredients and follow the step-by-step preparation method so that your shrimp risotto looks amazing!
200g shrimp shell
1 celery stalk
1 head of garlic
150g Carnarole rice (approximately 1 cup)
1/2 glass white wine
1L shrimp broth (approximately 5 cups)
30g Parmesan cheese
4 large pink prawns
Sicilian lemon zest
- In a pan, add 1 tsp of oil;
- Add the shrimp shells;
- Let it brown well;
- Add chopped onion;
- Add ground garlic;
- Add chopped leeks;
- Mix and lower the heat;
- Add thyme and bay leaf;
- Add water (3 fingers above the volume of vegetables);
- When it boils, lower the heat and leave it at minimum;
- 1 hour later the broth is ready!
- Turn a high pot over medium heat;
- Add 1 tsp of olive oil;
- Add half a chopped onion;
- Mix and let it wither a little (don’t let it brown);
- Add the rice and sauté over low heat;
- Add white wine and mix without stopping;
- When the wine dries, add the broth gradually with a sieve while mixing;
- Every time it dries add broth (for 20 minutes on average);
- Add 3 tablespoons of cold butter;
- Add grated Parmesan cheese;
- Risotto on point;
- Turn off the fire;
- Season the shrimp with 1 pinch of salt;
- In a frying pan with a little oil, lightly fry the shrimp (45 seconds on each side);
- In a bowl, add the risotto, shrimp, coconut chips, curds, pickled onions, lemon zest and olive oil;
- Your shrimp risotto is ready!