Learn how to make a professional sponge cake for your cakes to have a very fluffy and delicious dough! Check out this recipe!
Professional Sponge Cake
Check out the few ingredients needed to make your sponge cake.
See the step-by-step method of preparation and your dough will be perfect!
3 cups all-purpose flour (416g)
2 cups of refined sugar (412g)
1 cup of warm milk (240 ml)
4 tablespoons of oil (48g) (60ml)
1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
1 tablespoon of baking powder (15g)
- In a bowl, add 3 cups of sifted wheat flour (416g);
- In a mixer, add 5 eggs;
- Add 2 cups of refined sugar (412g);
- Beat for 8 minutes;
- In a pan, add 1 cup of warm milk tea (240 ml);
- Add 4 tablespoons of oil (48g) (60ml);
- Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence;
- Add this mixture to the mixer little by little while beating;
- Add the flour little by little while beating;
- Add 1 tablespoon of baking powder (15g);
- Transfer the dough to a greased and floured form;
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 40 minutes;
- Your professional sponge cake is ready!