Pressure cooker pasta is a great option for you to prepare your lunch and dinner. Check out an excellent recipe!
Pressure Cooker Of Noodles
Check out the ingredients for you to prepare your pasta in the pressure cooker.
Follow the steps in the preparation mode so that everything comes out perfect.
250 to 300g of pasta
300g of minced meat
Half a package of ready-made tomato sauce (170g)
1 box of sour cream
1 clove of garlic
1 beef bouillon cube
Salt to taste
Parsley and chives to taste
- In a pressure cooker, put a thread of olive oil or oil;
- Add 1/2 onion chopped onion;
- Add 1 clove of minced garlic;
- Add 300g of ground beef;
- Add 1 beef broth tablet;
- Let it braise;
- Add half a package of ready-made tomato sauce (170g);
- Add 1 box of cream;
- Add 250 to 300g of pasta;
- Add water to cover;
- Cover the pan, as soon as it gets pressure, leave it for 2 minutes and turn off the fire;
- After you lose pressure, open the pot and mix;
- Serve with grated Parmesan cheese on top;
- Your pasta in the pressure cooker is ready!