Prepare a baked sprinkle biscuit that is very crispy and delicious, check out this simple and easy recipe!
Polvilho Baked Biscuit
In order for your sprinkle biscuit to be perfect, you will need to use the ingredients from the list below and follow the instructions for the preparation method.
150ml of milk
150ml of water
150ml of oil
500g of sour starch
1 level spoon of salt
50g grated Parmesan cheese
- In a mug or pan, add 150ml of milk;
- Add 150ml of water;
- Add 150ml of oil;
- Bring to a boil;
- In a bowl, add 500g of sour starch
- Add a spoon of salt;
- Add the hot mixture that was on the fire;
- Mix well and let it cool;
- Add 3 eggs;
- Add 50g of grated Parmesan cheese;
- Mix well;
- Oil your hands and shape the cookies;
- Put them in the form;
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 40 minutes;
- Your roasted sprinkle biscuit is ready!