How about preparing a delicious lemon mousse as a dessert for your lunch or dinner! Check out an excellent recipe!
Lemon mousse is simple and easy to make, just write down the list of necessary ingredients and follow the recipe’s method of preparation.
1 box of sour cream (200g)
1 can of condensed milk (395g)
½ cup lemon juice, approximately 5 lemons (120ml)
- In a blender, add 1 box of cream (200g);
- Add 1 box of condensed milk (395g);
- Add half a cup of lemon juice, approximately 5 lemons (120ml);
- Beat all right;
- Transfer the mousse to a container;
- Add zest of 1 lemon to decorate;
- Take it to the fridge and leave it for a few hours, until your mousse is firm and cold;
- Your lemon mousse is ready!