Learn how to prepare a delicious hot chocolate to warm you up in the cold of winter. Check out this great recipe!
This hot chocolate recipe only takes 3 ingredients and is easy to make.
Check out the preparation method and follow the step-by-step!
180 grams of finely chopped semi-sweet chocolate
1 box of sour cream (200 ml)
400 ml of whole milk
- Place a container in the water bath (low heat);
- Add 180 grams of finely chopped semi-sweet chocolate;
- Mix until melted;
- Turn off the fire;
- Add 1 box of cream to the bowl and mix;
- Transfer to a pan;
- Add 400ml of whole milk;
- Turn on low heat;
- Mix until thickened;
- Wait for it to cool down;
- Your hot chocolate is ready!