Are you wanting to make a recipe and realized you’re out of condensed milk?
Learn how to make delicious and economical homemade condensed milk. A simple, quick and easy recipe!
Homemade Condensed Milk (quick and easy)
For your homemade condensed milk to be perfect, use the ingredients on the list and follow the step-by-step preparation method.
For more details watch the video!
1 cup of powdered milk (110g)
1 cup of sugar (180g)
1 tablespoon of unsalted butter (20g)
½ cup (120ml) warm water
- In a blender, add 1 cup (tea) of powdered milk (110g);
- Add 1 cup (tea) of sugar (180g);
- Add 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter (20g);
- Add ½ cup (tea) warm water (120 ml);
- Beat well;
- Place in the fridge for 2 hours;
- Your homemade condensed milk is ready!