Learn how to prepare a very yummy green broth to warm up your winter! Check out this great recipe.
Follow the step-by-step method of preparation so that your green broth is very tasty!
½ onion chopped
3 minced garlic cloves
Half a kilo of chopped potatoes
2 large pieces of sausage (if it’s the thin sausage, if it’s the common pepperoni use only 1)
700ml vegetable stock (Use 500ml and reserve 200ml so that if it gets too thick, add it at the end)
Approximately 1 cup (tea) of chopped kale (but if you want to add more, it’s up to you)
Salt and black pepper to taste
- Sauté half an onion in olive oil;
- When wilted, add 3 cloves of minced garlic;
- Add half a kilo of chopped potatoes;
- Add the sausage in large pieces;
- Add 500ml of vegetable broth;
- Let it boil;
- When the potatoes are soft, remove the sausages;
- Mash the potatoes;
- Cut the sausages into slices and put them back in the pan;
- Add sliced kale and mix;
- Add salt and pepper to taste;
- Mix well;
- Your green broth is ready!