Want to learn how to prepare a delicious fluffy orange blender cake that is tall, fluffy and with an extra wonderful syrup? Check out the recipe that is simple and easy to make!
Fluffy Orange Cake with Extra Syrup (Simple in the Blender)
This recipe is special, because the cake has an incredible texture, accompanied by a delicious syrup.
Check out the ingredients and the step-by-step preparation method for your orange cake to come out perfect!
1 orange, seeded and peeled (remove the white part of the orange well)
1/2 cup of oil
1 1/2 cup of sugar
2 cups of wheat flour
1 tablespoon of baking powder
Juice of 5 oranges (400ml)
1/2 cup of sugar
- Let your oven preheat to 180 degrees;
- In the blender, add a seedless and peeled orange (remove the white part of the orange well)
- Add 4 eggs;
- Add half a cup of oil;
- Add one and a half cups of sugar;
- Beat well;
- Add 1 tablespoon of baking powder;
- Whisk lightly to mix;
- Transfer the dough to a greased form;
- Bake in the oven for approximately 40 minutes;
- Unmold the cake;
- Extract the juice from 5 oranges (400ml) and add to a pan;
- Add half a cup of sugar;
- Place over low heat and stir to dissolve the sugar;
- Leave until it thickens (almost at the point of honey, approximately 15 minutes);
- Pour the syrup over the cake;
- Your orange cake is ready!