Learn how to make a delicious FIT zero sugar and zero lactose banana cake for afternoon snack and breakfast! Check out this simple, easy and quick recipe!
FIT Banana Cake (sugar-free and lactose-free)
For your FIT banana cake to be perfect, use the ingredients on the list and follow the step-by-step preparation method.
Cinnamon to taste
1 cup of raisins
1 and a half cups of oat flour
1 spoon of yeast
- In a blender, add 3 eggs;
- Add 4 bananas;
- Add cinnamon to taste;
- Add 1 cup of raisins;
- Beat for 30 seconds;
- Add 1 ½ cups of oatmeal;
- Add 1 spoon of yeast;
- Beat for 1 minute;
- Unite a form with coconut oil and oatmeal;
- Transfer the dough to the form;
- Bake at 200 degrees for approximately 40 minutes;
- Your banana fit cake is ready!