New Year’s dinner is one of the most important celebrations that we find in our traditions. Even the whole world celebrates it as a great event in which it is shared with family and close friends, and it is expected that the new cycle will come loaded with great positive changes.
The preparation of this table includes exquisite elaborate dishes. But the truth is that the simple New Year’s recipes have nothing to envy, especially the snacks, which you can prepare in less than an hour and pamper the palates of all your guests. Today we want to share them with you so that you have them listed on your menu from now on.
Tuna and cream cheese rolls for the New Year
Tuna and cream cheese rolls they are delicious and practically everyone likes them, including children. This recipe has a spicy touch that gives it the chipotle, but you can make some without this touch and serve for all tastes. It will take you only about 20 minutes to prepare them.
- 400 grams of puff pastry
- 3 cans of tuna
- 200 grams of cream cheese
- 1-2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, blended
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 bunch of chives
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Start by mixing the cream cheese with the mayonnaise until creamy.
- Add the garlic powder and chipotle, if using, and mix again until smooth. Booking.
- Stretch the puff pastry very well and place the cream you just prepared on it. Make sure it’s even.
- Now add the tuna, previously drained. Keep in mind that you must distribute it so that it covers the entire surface, except for a couple of centimeters on the edge, so that it does not come off when you roll it up.
- Decorate with the chives and carefully roll up.
- Cut the rolls a couple of fingers thick.
- Place the freshly cut rolls on a tray and bake for 20 minutes at 180°. Check that they are golden brown before removing and serving.
Delicious shrimp with bacon and cream cheese
As exotic and delicious as it sounds, this is a cream cheese stuffed shrimp recipe and wrapped in bacon that will drive your guests crazy. And it will only take you about 20 minutes. The snack is ideal to serve at New Year.
- 20 large headless shrimp (fresh)
- 200 grams of cream cheese
- 10 strips of smoked bacon
- ¼ cup of honey
- The first thing will be to clean the shrimp very well. Then you must carefully open them to fill with the cream cheese.
- Now cut the bacon in half and wrap the shrimp. You can use a toothpick to make sure the wrapper stays in place.
- Prepare a tray and place your stuffed shrimp arranged on it, then bathe generously with honey.
- Bake at 180° for about 15 minutes and check that the bacon is already crispy. If so, it’s time to serve.
Tuna dip with buffalo sauce, amazing!
It is perfect to serve with wheels of toast or crackers. Just keep in mind that buffalo sauce is a bit spicy, which in our opinion makes it ideal to enjoy before dinner, as a delicious snack for the New Year.
- 1 can of tuna
- ¼ onion
- ¼ cup buffalo sauce
- 1 ½ sticks of cream cheese
- ¼ cup half cream
- Heat a frying pan with a little oil. Place the previously cut small onions and caramelize, without letting them burn. Remove and reserve.
- Cut the chives into small pieces and reserve as well.
- Now mix the cream cheese with the media crema and the buffalo sauce. Make sure a smooth consistency is created and that all the flavors blend well.
- Add the tuna, previously drained, the caramelized onion and the chives. Mix very well and serve in a nice bowl, surrounded by cookies and bread.
- Take note of these simple recipes and prepare them for the New Year or any time you want show off your culinary creativity.