Learn how to make a crispy onion farofa that is delicious to accompany your beans, barbecue and more! Check out the recipe!
Crunchy Onion Bread
This farofa takes few ingredients and its preparation method is simple and quick!
Write down the ingredients and follow the step-by-step preparation method!
Oil 3 tablespoons (39 mL)
Butter 3 tablespoons (60g)
Sliced onion (2 pieces)
Cassava flour 1/2 pack (250g)
Salt to taste
- In a skillet over high heat, add 3 tbsp Oil (39 mL);
- Add Butter 3 tbsp (60g)
- Mix and let the butter melt;
- Add sliced onion (2 units) or chopped;
- Mix and always leave the onion in contact with the oil/butter;
- Leave for approximately 10 minutes (until golden and dehydrated);
- Reduce to low heat and add 1/2 packet (250g) Cassava Flour;
- Add Salt to taste;
- Mix well for approximately 4 minutes;
- Your farofa with crispy onion is ready!