Learn how to make creamy rice pudding just like your childhood! Check out this easy recipe!
Creamy Sweet Rice
Sweet rice is a dessert that reminds me of grandma’s house.
With this recipe you can make great rice pudding.
Check out the ingredients and how to prepare!
3 cups (tea) of milk 630 ml
3 cups (tea) of water 630 ml
rind of half lemon
1 cinnamon stick
1 pinch of salt
1 cup (tea) of uncooked white rice 180 grams
1 level tablespoon unsalted butter or margarine 13 grams
1/2 cup (105 grams) demerara sugar (105 grams) or refined or fine crystal or sweetener to taste
- In a pan, add 3 cups (tea) of milk 630 ml;
- Add 3 cups (tea) of water 630 ml;
- Add rind of half a lemon;
- Add 1 cinnamon stick;
- Add 3 cloves;
- Add 1 pinch of salt;
- Turn on high heat and bring to a boil;
- Place over medium heat;
- Add 1 cup (tea) of raw white rice 180 grams;
- Add 1 level tablespoon of unsalted butter or 13 grams margarine;
- Add 1/2 cup (tea) of demerara sugar (105 grams) or refined or fine crystal or sweetener to taste;
- Mix and leave for a few more minutes until it’s the point you like;
- Remove the cloves, lemon peel and cinnamon;
- It passes into a container;
- Add cinnamon powder;
- Cover and place in the fridge;
- Your rice pudding is ready!