If you are one of the Brazilians in love with coxinha and want to learn how to make a perfect dough for fried snacks, check out this simple and easy coxinha dough recipe!
Coxinha Pasta and Fried Salted
To make the coxinha dough, you will need the ingredients from the list below.
Check out the step-by-step preparation method.
2 glasses of water (500 ml)
3 chicken broth tablets (30 g)
1 glass of milk (250 ml)
3 tablespoons of butter, very full (60 g)
3 cups of wheat flour (510 g)
- In a very large pot, add 2 cups of water (500 ml);
- Add 3 chicken broth tablets (30 g);
- Add 1 glass of milk (250 ml);
- Add 3 tablespoons of very full butter (60 g);
- Cook over medium heat until it starts to boil;
- Lower the heat and add 3 cups of wheat flour (510 g) little by little while mixing;
- Stir until it releases from the bottom of the pan;
- Transfer the dough to a surface greased with butter;
- Knead a little until smooth;
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap;
- Your coxinha dough and fried salted is ready!