Learn how to make a creamy cornmeal cake for your breakfast or afternoon snack. It’s tasty and creamy!
Cornmeal creamy cake
For this creamy cornmeal cake recipe, you will be using your blender.
It’s a quick and easy recipe, check the ingredients list!
4 eggs 200 grams
3 cups (tea) of milk 630 ml
2 level tablespoons unsalted butter or 26 grams margarine
2 cups (368 grams) refined sugar
1 cup (tea) fine cornmeal or mimoso cornmeal 140 grams
1/2 cup (tea) of wheat flour 70 grams
40 grams of grated Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon of baking powder 14 grams
Butter to grease the pan
Wheat flour to grease the pan
- In a blender, add 4 eggs;
- Add 3 cups of milk;
- Add 2 level tablespoons of unsalted butter or margarine;
- Add 2 cups (tea) of refined sugar;
- Add 1 cup (tea) of fine cornmeal or mimoso cornmeal;
- Add 1/2 cup (tea) of wheat flour;
- Add 40 grams of grated Parmesan cheese;
- Beat for 5 minutes;
- Add 1 tablespoon of baking powder;
- Beat for another 30 seconds;
- Place in a greased and floured baking dish;
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 50 minutes;
- Your creamy cornmeal cake is ready!