Learn how to prepare a smooth condensed milk pudding without holes for your dessert. Check out the recipe!
Condensed Milk Pudding (flat and without holes)
This condensed milk pudding is perfect!
For you to make it very smooth and without holes, check the necessary ingredients and follow the step-by-step preparation method.
500g of condensed milk
300ml of whole milk
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Vanilla bean to taste to keep the black dots
270g of sugar
180ml of water
- In a pan, bring the sugar to the fire and stir until it melts completely;
- Add the water to the pan and stir constantly, let it cool and place it in the pudding mold;
- Separate the yolk from the white and place the yolk in a bowl with the help of a sieve;
- Add the condensed milk and mix well with a whisk;
- Then add the milk and then the vanilla extract;
- Mix well;
- Place the pudding mixture in the mold already with the syrup;
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 1 hour in a bain-marie;
- Your condensed milk pudding is ready!