Brigadeiro is a delicious dessert, one of my favorites. Check out this simple and easy recipe for you to make your own at home!
Your brigadeiro will be excellent if you use these ingredients from the list.
Check out the step-by-step preparation method!
1 can of condensed milk
1 box of sour cream
200ml of whole milk
3 tablespoons of sugar
1 spoon of unsalted butter
1 cup of 50% chocolate
- Add all the ingredients in the blender;
- Beat well;
- Transfer to a greased shape with margarine;
- Place the shape inside a larger shape with hot water and take it to the oven at 180 degrees for approximately 80 minutes (in a water bath);
- Place in the fridge for 2 hours;
- Add sprinkles on top;
- Your brigadeiro is ready!