Learn how to make a traditional cheese bread from Minas Gerais for you to eat for breakfast and afternoon snack, it’s delicious! Check out the recipe!
Learn how to make the best version of cheese bread!
Check out the ingredients and follow the step-by-step preparation method for this delight to be perfect!
250g semi-cured cheese OR 2 cups
85g Parmesan cheese OR 1/2 cup
200g milk OR 1 American cup
50g oil OR 4 tbsp
250g sour starch OR 2 cups
85g sweet sprinkle OR 1/2 cup
6g salt (or two generous pinches)
1 whole egg
- Grate the cheeses;
- In a pan on the fire, add 200g milk OR 1 American glass;
- Add 50g oil OR 4 tbsp;
- Mix and bring to a boil;
- In a bowl, add 250g sour flour OR 2 cups;
- Add 85g corn starch OR 1/2 cup;
- Add 6g salt (or two generous pinches);
- Add the boiled milk;
- Mix well;
- Add 1 egg;
- Add the grated cheeses;
- Mix very well;
- Separate the apple into balls;
- Place them on a baking sheet;
- Bake at 180 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes (until golden);
- Your cheesecake is ready!