Make a cassava cake that is perfect for breakfast and that afternoon tea. See an excellent recipe!
To prepare your delicious cassava cake (manioc or cassava) you will need the following ingredients.
Make the step-by-step preparation method!
Eggs 2 units
Sugar 1 and 1/2 cups (270g)
Butter 2 tablespoons (40g)
Coconut milk 1 bottle (200 ml)
500g grated cassava
- In a bowl, add Eggs 2 pieces;
- Add Sugar 1 and 1/2 cups (270g);
- Add Butter 2 tbsp (40g);
- Mix well;
- Add 1 bottle of Coconut Milk (200 mL);
- Add 500g grated cassava;
- Grease a form with butter;
- Transfer the dough to the form;
- You can add cassava on top;
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 50 minutes;
- Your cassava cake is ready!