As of October 1, all Covid 19 restrictions to enter Canada will be eliminated, the government of that country announced.
The elimination of the Covid 19 requirements will be for travelers from all over the world, so they will no longer have to:
- Submit public health information through the ArriveCAN app or website;
- Submit proof of vaccination;
- Submit to tests before or during arrival;
- Conduct quarantine or isolation related to COVID-19;
- Monitor and report if they develop signs or symptoms of COVID-19 upon arrival in Canada.
Likewise, travelers will no longer have to undergo health checks to travel by plane and train, and the use of face masks on planes and trains will no longer be mandatory. However, its use is strongly recommended.
The measures for cruise ships were also eliminated, so travelers will not be required to undergo pre-boarding tests, have any vaccinations or use the ArrivaCAN system.
Read also: Thailand ends its restrictions by Covid 19
The authorities urge people not to travel if they have symptoms of Covid 19, and if they become ill during their trip, they should inform a flight attendant, cruise staff or border services official upon arrival.
Additionally, the Government of Canada encourages travelers to make informed decisions when considering travel to protect their health and safety. To know the health recommendations, click here.
Your comments are really important