Learn how to make delicious salmon in the oven with butter and lemon! A simple, easy and amazing recipe for your lunch and dinner.
Baked Salmon with Butter and Lemon
For your salmon in the oven to be perfect, use the ingredients from the list below and follow the step-by-step preparation method.
Salmon 1 fillet (+or-900g)
3 cloves minced garlic
Dehydrated garlic 1 teaspoon
Squeezed lemon juice 3 tbsp (45 mL)
1 piece thinly sliced lemon
Honey 1 tablespoon (18g)
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
Butter 5 tablespoons (100g)
Chopped parsley to taste
- In a pan lined with aluminum foil, add Salmon 1 fillet (+or-900g);
- In a pot, mix minced garlic 3 cloves, dehydrated garlic 1 teaspoon, honey 1 tablespoon (18g), salt to taste and black pepper to taste;
- Mix well;
- Add over the salmon fillet and rub;
- Add freshly squeezed lemon juice to 3 tbsp (45 mL);
- Add 5 tbsp Butter (100g), melted;
- Add lemon slices on the sides;
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for approximately 20 minutes;
- Add chopped parsley;
- Your salmon is ready in the oven!