Can you imagine being children again and having fun with thousands of balls? This is just one of the activities that you can do in the Pop Air Balloon Museum in Paris this summer.
This “creativity incubator”, as its creators call it, welcomes international artists in the Parque de la Villete with interactive, immersive works with a great experimental load for visitors.
This playful project transforms nearly 5,000m² with monumental works of art that are colorful and ideal for photos and videos on social media to unleash creativity.
If you are in the capital of France, this exhibition, which has been a success for all audiences, will be available until August 21.
Where: La Villette, 211, Avenue Jean Jaures 75019 Paris
- From Monday to Friday: €18 and €14 for the reduced rate.
- Weekday Family Package (2 adults + 2 children from 4 to 11 years old): €50
- Children under 12 years old during the week: €10
- Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: €20 and €18 for the reduced rate.
- Weekend Family Package: €60
- Under 12 years weekend: €14
Time: Monday-Thursday 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Friday 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Saturday 09:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Domingo 09:00 a 20:00 hrs
*Last entry 1 hour before closing
Your comments are really important