Learn how to make a cassava cake in a blender that is delicious! This recipe is simple, easy and economical.
Aipim Cake in Blender
For your manioc/manioc cake to be perfect, use the ingredients mentioned in the list below.
Check out the step-by-step instructions for the preparation mode and watch the video for more details.
2 and 1/2 cups (tea) peeled cassava (400g)
2 eggs (100g)
1 glass of coconut milk (200ml)
1 can of condensed milk (395g)
2 tablespoons of oil 25 ml
1 cup of sugar (185g)
1/2 cup of water (110ml)
- In a blender, add 2 and 1/2 cups (tea) of peeled cassava (400g) and lint-free;
- Add 2 eggs (100g);
- Add 1 glass of coconut milk (200ml);
- Add 1 box of condensed milk (395g);
- Add 2 tablespoons of oil to 25 ml;
- Add 1 cup (tea) of sugar (185g);
- Add 1/2 cup (tea) of water (110ml);
- Beat well for 5 minutes;
- Transfer to a baking sheet;
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 45 minutes;
- Your cassava cake is ready!