Do you want to add a little magic to your day to day? Disneyland Paris makes it very easy for you with the celebration of its 30th Anniversary in style 😉 We will tell you all the news from the Disney Parks for the Grand Final of this event so special, as well as the incredible conditions that they offer by booking until March 31. Is a Great opportunity to save on Hotel packages + Tickets for trips until September 30, 2023.
All special events for the 30th Anniversary of Disneyland® Paris
Every corner of the Disney Parks will remind you that they are celebrating thanks to a special festive decoration for the 30th Anniversary of Disneyland Paris. The park’s new colors shine both day and night. A great photo opportunity with an extra bit of magic!
The Disney Characters did not want to be left out of the party. That’s why Mickey, Minnie and all their friends will wear magnificent costumes designed especially for the occasion.
Dream… and Shine Brighter!
The magic multiplies every afternoon with this parade. The faces of the little ones light up as the Disney Characters pass by in their colorful floats, dancing to the rhythm of the music. Head to Central Plaza, across from Sleeping Beauty Castle, to sing and dance with your favorite Disney Characters.
Gold clasp with Disney D-Light and Disney Illuminations
Every day at the closing time of the Disneyland® Park there are two wonderful shows. Open your mouth with Disney D-Light, a show with drones and beautiful music. Then Disney Illuminations begins, a show with music, fireworks and projections of Disney Characters on the Sleeping Beauty Castle. Stay until the end, because the magic of D-Light and Disney Illuminations excites young and old alike. There is no better way to end a magical day at Disneyland® Paris!
The first MARVEL drone show
Walt Disney Studios joins the party with Avengers: Power the Night. It is a night show with more than 500 drones and epic special effects that will keep you staring at the sky with your mouth open. Ideal for lovers of the heroes of the MARVEL universe!
Before viewing it, we recommend exploring Avengers Campus. This themed zone of the Park is dedicated to superheroes and has very exciting attractions such as Avengers Assemble: Flight Force and Spider-Man WEB Adventure. You will also have the option of spontaneously encountering impressive performances by superheroes like Black Panther or Thor.
Gardens of Wonder
The gardens of Central Plaza at Disneyland Paris come to life thanks to 30 unique sculptures of Disney Characters made from plants and flowers. A true marvel!
Disneyland Paris 30th Anniversary Souvenirs and Special Meals
The Disney Parks stores also dress up, offering exclusive 30th Anniversary products so that you can take home a nice souvenir from the party. In the same way, restaurants have created new specialties, as delicious as ever but with a festive touch.
Incredible parades and classic shows
All the most acclaimed parades and shows of the Disney Parks are back to celebrate the 30th Anniversary of the Park:
- Disney Dreams. Starting April 12, the award-winning late-night show is back by popular demand. The shadow of Peter Pan guides guests on a magical journey through various Disney stories with fireworks and projections at Sleeping Beauty Castle. The sum of Disney D-Light plus Disney Dreams will leave a very good taste in your mouth to end your day at the Disney Parks.
- The Lion King: Rhythms of the Pride Lands. A musical show with singers, dancers and acrobats dressed as Rafiki, Pumbaa, Simba, Timon, Nala, Mufasa and Scar.
- Mickey and the Magician. Mickey Mouse witnesses incredible illusions and tricks that make believe in magic and thrill the whole family.
With its spirit of celebration, Disneyland Paris offers incredible conditions for you to enjoy the Grand Finale of the party until September 30 at the best price thanks to its Hotel + Tickets packages.
What do the Hotel + Tickets packages include?
Accommodation at Disney Hotels, located in the heart of the magic, a few minutes walk from the Disney Parks, taking a pleasant walk around Lake Disney. If you don’t feel like walking, you can use the free bus that connects all Disney Hotels with the Parks.
- Tickets for the 2 Disney Parks: Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park during all the days of your stay. Keep in mind that if you choose Disney Village Nature to stay, they will offer you tickets for a maximum of 2 days even if your stay exceeds 2 nights.
- Special points to take pictures with the Disney, Pixar, Marvel or Star Wars Characters inside the hotel.
- Extra Magic Time with access to the Park before opening to the general public. You will be able to enjoy the Park with fewer people to walk around, take pictures with the Disney Characters and save waiting time at some attractions.
- Free parking throughout your stay next to your accommodation and the Disney Parks. You will save €30 per vehicle per day.
- Half board (optional). You can have breakfast comfortably at your hotel. With the food coupon you can choose between lunch or dinner at Disney Hotels. You can also use it in one of the restaurants in the Park.
Better conditions than ever! Total flexibility and installment payments
You can rest easy by booking your vacation in advance at Disneyland Paris. All reservations of Hotel + Tickets packages offer a full refund, excluding insurance costs, if you decide to cancel your trip up to 7 days before arrival. Have you changed your mind with dates? No problem either! You can modify your reservation without charge, also up to 7 days before.
Are you worried about paying the entire reservation in advance? There is the option of paying only a deposit of 15% of the total amount at the time of booking and paying the rest in installments. You can choose the frequency and amounts yourself. The only condition is that your reservation is fully paid 10 days before your arrival.
Besides, booking directly through Disneyland Paris you will have the best price guaranteed. If you find the same package cheaper, they will refund the difference and offer you a gift card to spend in the shops and restaurants of the Parks. And they’ve also eliminated reservation fees so you can save even more and focus on enjoying the magic of Disney with your loved ones.